1) Receive professional, prompt, and courteous service at all times, from Saperston's staffand our company.
2) Be served by professionals who listen to what you want and recommend meaningful solutions.
3) Be served by professionals who take into account your specific needs, which they address througha concise investment focus.
4) Have direct access to all of the professionals in the Firm which provides services and advice onan independent basis.
5) Receive frequent information to upgrade your level of investment knowledge.
6) Receive regular information to update yourself on current economic events and investmentopportunities.
7) Receive complimentary invitations to meetings with firm department heads.
8) Receive annual performance updates.
9) Benefit from the wisdom of our investment and business planning team, with over  yearsof accumulated experience, and three MBA's and two CPA's on staff.
10) Attend our regular client appreciation events where we demonstrate our sincere "Thanks."
11) Expect continuous monitoring of your situation.
12) Expect contact from our people as soon as possible if there are any significant changesin the status of your investments and/or your business.
13) Expect direct contact from our office at least every 90 days, or more frequently if marketsor plans dictate.
14) Be guaranteed direct telephone access to Willard every day between 8:00 - 9:00 A.M., or4:30 to 5:30 PM EST.
15) Read our weekly economic commentary
16) Rely on the complete confidentiality of your business and investments and all personalinformation that you disclose, except as required by law or written company policy disclosedto you.
17) Most importantly, help you achieve your personal investment and business goals.
As your partern, these are our expectations:
18) To receive a response when we call you. Please pick up the telephone, or if you cannotcome to the telephone, please return our call. We will contact you at at least fourtimes a year.
19) To receive a "yes or no." We can easily take a "no"; but the more times we get misledby a "maybe," the less time we have to serve you. Building and servicing our affiliates and clienteleis our business. To us, a "no" does not mean never, it simple means not now. So please understandthat in all cases, we need a "yes or no."
20) If we perform to to your satisfaction and standards, to meet some of the people youknow. We will never embarrass you. Again, building and servicing our clientele is ourbusiness, and we want you to feel comfortable working with us this way.
21) To invite you to visit our firm, either before becoming an affiliate or client, orwithin 6 months after.
22) To sit down with you to review your total financial and business situation at leastevery 12 months.
23) To review- either ourselves or through relevant members of Saperston Management - your businessand financial plan in order for us to provide accurate and financially sound advice on yoursituation.
24) To receive both positive and negative feedback from you. Most industries have poor feedbacksystems. We ask that you complete and return our annual service report card.
25) To have you answer and return our affiliate and client questionnaire.
Contact Saperston Asset Management Inc. at:firstname.lastname@example.org
If you experience any problems with this web page, or have any questions or comments regarding it, please E-mail the Webmaster at:email@example.com